Subscribe to Rabbit Stream coupons, ebooks, newsletter
Rabbit Stream Introduction
Rabbit Stream Description
Rabbit Stream is an automatic price revision system for Amazon.
· Set flexible profit calculations
· Quick automatic price revision that keeps pace with rival sellers. Intuitive, easy-to-understand operation that also responds to advanced logic.
Rabbit Stream helps you do what you want to do.
From beginners to experienced sellers, it offers full support for selling on Amazon.
Rabbit Stream Features
- Automated pricing
- Freely adjust profit calculation settings
Rabbit Stream Functionality
Rabbit Stream Pricing
Who should use Rabbit Stream
An Amazon Professional Seller plan is required
· CPU: x86 or 64-bit processor with 800 MHz or higher
· Memory: 1 GB or more (2 GB or more recommended)
· Hard disk: 500 MB or more (1 GB or more recommended)
· OS: Windows 7 (32 bit, 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit, 64 bit), Windows 10 (32 bit, 64 bit). Mac OS is not supported (please use a virtual Windows operating system, etc.).
· Other:*An Internet connection is required. (A high-speed Internet connection such as fiber optic, CATV, or ADSL is recommended.) *An operating environment of .NET Framework version 3.5 or later is required. (If you are using Windows 7, you will already have the .NET Framework 4.0 installed.)
· Important reminder: The above is the minimum operating environment required for Rabbit Stream to operate. However, even if the above environment is provided, we cannot 100% guarantee that it will operate.